Take control of your data with Microsoft Access relational database software training at New Horizons Doha. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Whether you are new to Access or an advanced user, this training will cover what you need to know as efficiently as possible. New Horizons Doha offers world-class training for several versions, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and earlier. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Microsoft Access courses at New Horizons Doha will teach you how to:
- Create and design Access databases
- Work with Access tables, relationships, keys and constraints
- Query data
- Manage and design interfaces with Access Forms
- Create basic to advanced reports
- Automate tasks with Macros and VBA
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Access training at New Horizons Doha will help prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Access Certification. Check out more details here:
Microsoft Office Certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a leg up against competing candidates.
Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.*
* Anderson, Cushing, and John F. Gantz. Skills Requirements for Tomorrow’s Best Jobs: Helping Educators Provide
Students with Skills and Tools They Need. IDC/Microsoft. October 2013